Quality and Service is our Priority and Safety is our Commitment.
Our Corporate Objectives include:
- Uphold a quality work environment through safe work settings.
- Lead by example through our Health & Safety Programs, Total Customer Satisfaction, employee satisfaction and product innovation.
- Retain an ongoing level of excellence in Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Expand our position as an industry leader by continually developing significant technologies, products, services and solutions to new and existing customers.
Tiger Calcium Services is committed to Total Customer Satisfaction by:
- Being available to our customers from first inquiry until they are completely satisfied with our products and service.
- Providing products, services and solutions of the highest quality.
- Saving our customers time and money through free consultation and technical support.
- Supporting a transportation network of terminal and rail facilities, Tri-axles, Tridems, body-jobs, wagons and Super-B’s ready to supply products to customers at a moment’s notice.
- Providing load tracking from purchase to delivery.
- Offering courses on our de-icing materials to customers to ensure they are used effectively.
- Expanding our knowledge to provide new products, services and operations to clients.
Tiger Calcium Services core values are:
- Families Matter
- Our Team Matters – We invest in our employees through in-house training, health and safety programs and the provision of proper equipment for all employees.
- Our Customers Matter – We believe in and implement a policy of achieving and retaining Total Customer Satisfaction.
- The Environment Matters – We work to ensure that all our business practices have a minimal effect on our surrounding environment through the development of calcium chloride, a safe and organic material.
- Safety Matters – We are active members of Enform and Partnerships in Health and Safety and have maintained a Certificate of Recognition for over 9 years. We also participate annually in the C.O.R.E. Audit, scoring 97% this past year.
- Communication Matters – We strive to be the best in customer service and satisfaction, working at staying in regular contact with our customers and co-workers.