As an additive to concrete, Calcium Chloride reduces the amount of water needed while maintaining the workability of the concrete. The result is a faster setting time which reduces manpower requirements and allows concrete to be usable sooner.
The advantage of using calcium chloride in concrete:
- Accelerated concrete curing and protection periods
- Less time required for initial and final setting
- Resistant to sulfate attack and bleeding
- Increase in strength, water tightness and flexibility
- More resistance to damage caused by freezing and thawing in early stages of setting
- Experience the benefits of an effective concrete additive!