Tiger Calcium offers a variety of heavy brines ranging from 1700 kg/m3 to 2300 kg/m3 weights, including most custom blends. Our rental program can save clients up to 50% versus the traditional cost of purchasing brines.
Benefits of Tiger Calcium’s Bromide Rental Program:
- Reduce your total cost of well management through cost-effective rental.
- Eliminate the added cost of storing brine that was purchased for safety reasons but never used.
- Eliminate the challenge of storing and disposing of used brine.
- Also available at low-cost standby rates for storage at site. This approach eliminates the risk of wait times for critical operations at a fraction of the cost of traditional purchasing.
How the program works:
- If the rental fluid is returned per specifications, only moderate rental charges will be applied.
- Hydrocarbon content of less than 1% will be accepted.
- Fluid that has any PPM of H2S will not be accepted back and must be purchased.
Rental return conditions/specifications include:
- Color (visual)
- Density (SG)
- Flash Point (>93C)
Tiger Calcium's Bromide Rental Programdelivers impressive savings
The results of our Bromide Rental Program pilot project show significant cost savings for our customers. In fact, the average savings over the full set of pilot projects was 31% over the cost of traditional purchasing.
Some real-world examples:
- Case A: 50 cubes of 1950 weight ordered → 59% returned = cost savings of $157,966 versus outright purchase
- Case B: 11 cubes of 2100 weight ordered → 22% returned = cost savings of $27,084 versus outright purchase
- Case C: 60 cubes of 1700 weight ordered → 100% returned = cost savings of $292,129 versus outright purchase
- Case D: 60 cubes of 1700 weight ordered → 50% returned = cost savings of $148,752 versus outright purchase