Tiger Calcium formulates drilling and completion fluids in custom densities ranging from 1000kg/m3 to 2300kg/m3. Using combinations of calcium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium nitrate, calcium bromide and zinc bromide, our fluids are ideal for brine-based mud systems, the water phase in oil-based mud systems, and well-control applications.
Why chooseTiger Calcium oilfield fluids?
- Our products are industry tested.
- We offer quality assurance and quality control with retained samples from every order.
- We supply proven base fluids that ensure safe, cost-effective, quality drilling outcomes.
- Tiger Calcium offers the industry’s only alternative for standard and custom oilfield fluids with 24/7 emergency service year-round.
- Tiger Calcium has heavy fluids available at all times.
- We maintain a consistent supply.
- Our oilfield fluids are compatible with drilling fluid additives and correlated with lab test results.
Tiger Calcium has seen uninterrupted growth even during industry stagnation because our products are cost-reducing alternatives that allow cost effective drilling to continue.